What is DigiLocker?
DigiLocker is a flagship initiative of Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) under Digital India programme. DigiLocker aims at ‘Digital Empowerment’ of citizen by providing access to authentic digital documents to citizen’s digital document wallet. The issued documents in DigiLocker system are deemed to be at par with original physical documents as per Rule 9A of the Information Technology (Preservation and Retention of Information by Intermediaries providing Digital Locker facilities) Rules, 2016 notified on February 8, 2017 vide G.S.R. 711(E). DigiLocker aims at promoting Paperless Governance by issuing authentic digital documents issued by various issuers to citizens’ locker account.
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) is the parent ministry of NAD. MHRD has appointed UGC as nodal agency for implementation of NAD scheme through DigiLocker. DigiLocker is a flagship project of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India and is executed by National e-Governance Division (NeGD).
DigiLocker provides a secure dedicated repository service to Academic Institutions to host their awards data and is available at https://nad.digitallocker.gov.in NAD portal provides an easy and intuitive workflow to upload and publish the academic records from this repository.
How to Access DigiLocker
- Go to https://digilocker.gov.in and click on Sign up.
- You may down load mobile app from mobile store (Android/ IOS).
How to Login:
- Student will register on DigiLocker by providing his/her Aadhaar number OR Mobile number.
- Your mobile number will be authenticated by sending an OTP (one-time password) followed by selecting a username & password. This will create your DigiLocker account.
How to Access your digital Documents:
- After successful login into the Digilocker, Go to the Education section and click on View All.
- Select Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- Click on Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Enter your all details e.g. PRN, Seat No. Candidate Name and Passing year.
- After filing all your correct details Click on Get Document.
- After successful process, your degree certificate will be successfully saved in your issued documents.
- Click on PDF button to download your degree certificate.
For any queries, please contact to
Email - email@example.com
Phone Number - 020 25621375