- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
- To convene the meetings of Section 32 (5)(a) of Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994, for appointment of paper setters, examiners, moderators, referees.
- To send the invitation letters to the paper-setters, examiners, moderators referees.
- To prepare the schedule of examination of each half of the academic year.
- To make the arrangement for preparation of financial estimates of the examination branch.
- To make substitute appointment of paper-setters, examiners and moderators if any.
- Prepare time-table for setting of question papers, make the arrangement for setting of question papers.
- Prepare Programmes (Detailed Time-Table) of various examination and send it to various colleges/institutions, University departments.
- Make the arrangement for appointments of Senior Supervisors, Vigilance Squads, Custodians etc.
- Make the arrangement of furniture required to the examination centres during examination period.
- To make the arrangement of advances required for the conduct of examination.
- To make seating arrangement of the students of Pune City.
- To fix venue of the Central Assessment Programme and to appoint the Directors of the Central Assessment Programme.
- To prepare list of examiners, moderators for the purpose of Central Assessment Programme.